Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mischievous Number 3

Three children are being raised in this house. Three children who have all tested their boundaries in different ways. Three children, all of whom, have grown up around this particular baby gate that's placed at the top of our stairs to keep them safe. However, only number 3 has actually tried to escape confinement by crawling UNDER the gate to get down the steps!




Do you see how I can't turn my back for even a second with this one?!

6 comments:

natalie said...

How funny! Was he stuck like that?

Anonymous said...

Ilkove that you're so much like me! Instead of running to help, your first instinct is to grab the camera. Atta girl!! :o)

Megan said...

HIs big head got caught while I ran to get the camera, but eventually he got all the way down the steps! Marshall just sat at the top watching him while I snapped pics - it was hilarious!

Varner Party of 3 said...

That is great! So funny. Kids are so smart.

Leigh said...

Wonder what #4 will be like...Too cute!

Jackie said...

I love it! I can't wait to see what #4 is going to be like.