This guy still loves being a big brother. He has a great time playing with Anna and making Sam laugh. Until he gets tired of it, and then he definitely lets you know he wants to be alone. Then he just wants to snuggle with his yellow blanket (yes, he still has it). We're working through a whiny stage right now, but I think I can see the light at the end of that tunnel. He still has a passion for Thomas, Lightning McQueen, and now Buzz Lightyear. He loves puzzles (and is very good a them) and still likes sitting in your lap to read a good book.
This girl doesn't want to do anything unless it's her idea. We've been working on potty training the past couple days and it's not been the most pleasant experience (for me - she doesn't care)! I'm having to change my approach to things and I'm still not sure how that's going to go. She is very into making her own decisions, but takes forever to actually make up her mind! She loves princess shoes, but also has a soft spot for Thomas. She also has a knack for wanting to give you hugs and kisses right at the moment you're fussing at her! She enjoys singing more than any kid I know and will make up a song to go with anything.
This guy has absolutely no fear. He climbs on everything and I find him on top of the (kiddie) table multiple times a day! He's pretty content to play by himself, but also adores watching his big siblings play and entertain him. He has a molar that's almost completely through on top and I just noticed it the other day. He's a pretty big biter these days so we try to keep our fingers (and arms and legs) far away from his mouth. He can throw a fit with the best of them and has a pretty distinct fake cry when he's doing it. He's becoming a thrower and will toss anything when he's in one of those moods. He still has the cutest belly laugh when Daddy tickles his ribs in just the right spot.

2 comments:
Thanks so much for the extensive updates. They're all so adorable!!
Checking to see if I can leave a comment. Love me some babies .
Post a Comment