We will eventually put him in a toddler bed (when he moves into the room with Jack and Anna), but for now, he has a full sized mattress and frame on the floor. All the kids had a great time jumping around on the new bed after bath time tonight, and I think both the big kids wanted to sleep with their little brother.
We stuck with our usual bed time routine tonight and I put him in his bed, snapped one last picture, turned out the light, and closed the door. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard a thud and a cry which lasted less than a minute. A couple minutes later, he cried again for less than a minute, and I haven't heard anything since, now an hour later. Sam hasn't made anything easier for me than his brother and sister did, so I have a hard time believing this is the last I will hear from him tonight, but only time will tell. I'm so proud of my big boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment