Friday, September 3, 2010

Laundry Day

For some reason, laundry day is a little more exciting when it looks like this:



4 comments:

The Dales said...

So much fun! Do you always hang his diapers out and do you hang anything else out to dry? I know people always say that laundry that is line dried smells wonderful but does it really? Looks cute anyways!

Carly said...

Love it. I have lots to ask you about your diapering!

Megan said...

Actually, I've only had the clothesline for a week or so and today is the first day I had the chance to use it (it's either rained or we've been out of town). Not sure if I will dry other things because I really do love my dryer, but it's better for the life of the diapers to hang dry, so I invested in a retractable clothesline. Will have to keep you posted if I decide to use it for anything else. Carly, I think I'm becoming obsessed with cloth diapers - I love them - so ask away!

natalie said...

So cute, but it looks like you will need another line when #4 gets here!