After lunch, we buckled up and headed to Cullman, Alabama to visit with Marshall's Granny Mac and lots of other relatives. I took absolutely zero pictures there, because I completely forgot about the camera while I was chasing a 15 month old around and trying to keep him out of EVERYTHING! It was a great visit, though!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Vacation - Chuck E Cheese
A couple weeks ago, Marshall had a week off and we went on a whirlwind trip - 5 states in 5 days. We headed out to the Upstate Friday evening, spent the night there, and rolled out toward Atlanta the next morning, leaving Hank behind with Ninny and Grandy (thank you!!). Our first stop was lunch and play time at Chuck E Cheese near Atlanta. The pizza was tolerable, but the kids had so much fun.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment