Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friends

It has been an extremely busy few weeks here lately. Sam broke my camera and we're currently waiting for our new one to arrive, so it will be a while before I have any pictures. Here's a summary of what's been happening, though:

- Anna went to the doctor for her 3 year well visit. She weighs 33 lbs (75 %ile) and is 36 inches tall (25%ile).
- We're hitting potty training again tomorrow. It was miserable last time, but I think we've solved some of our previous problems, so let's all say one big prayer!
- I had my 24 week visit this week. Baby girl is measuring right on track and I passed my glucose screening - woo hoo!
- Not sure how she's measuring right, because I feel HUGE, but I'm trying not to dwell on that!
- The kids and I were in the Upstate last weekend for a girls weekend. I got to spend lots of time with two of my oldest friends and their sweet kids. We had so much fun! Here's the only picture that turned out from our visit.

Jack, Audrey, Davis, Sam, & Anna
(Can you tell it was game day?)


No comments: