Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We headed out to the pumpkin patch this morning with our MOMS Club friends. It's actually not a real pumpkin patch, but a church that sells pumpkins and offers a story time. However, that's too wordy for us so we call it the pumpkin patch!







The best out of several attempts to get a picture with my children.


Look how cooperative my kids were when I asked them to sit on the pumpkins together so I could get a picture of everyone.

And then here they are again on a swing looking at the camera all at once - just like I asked them to!

Can you sense the sarcasm here?

Story time!



Showing off his pumpkin - I think he chose the smallest one out there.


This is how Anna showed me her pumpkin.

So we tried again, later.

Snack time on the steps for some of the kids.

1 comment:

Candi said...

I love all the pictures from Moms club events, I miss everyone so much, but I love to see the pictures of all the kids!