We played around with our new camera this afternoon after church. Sam fell asleep in the car on the way home from lunch, so he missed the first photo session and had to have a private session later in the day. I know there are entirely too many pictures of the same children, wearing the same clothes, sitting in the same position, but it's my blog and my kids and I couldn't decide which ones to cut! Enjoy their expressions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They do very well when they can make any face they want to . The last pic of Sam sure looks like Anna.
And all the pictures of Anna sure look a lot like you, Jackie! You have adorable grandchildren. Can't wait to see the new little girl.
Oh my gosh, I can't stand all the cuteness.
I was thinking the same thing - in the last few Sam REALLY looks like Anna.
Post a Comment