Tuesday, December 7, 2010

24 Rolls of Toilet Paper

That's what entertained my kids for an entire afternoon yesterday! Seriously. I bought a pack at the store Sunday and put it at the base of the steps, but no one ever took it upstairs. So Jack started playing on and around it and then it opened up and they had the best time playing with all the rolls. It literally entertained them for HOURS - I'm not kidding! Why do we even bother with toys?








3 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

I am retuning all gifts & buying 3 rolls of Bounty .

Kelly said...

This is WILD! And you are one lucky Mama (or just have trained your children very well!) that all of that wasn't unrolled! My whole house would have been "rolled"!

Corrie said...

My thoughts exactly Kelly - at least it wasn't unrolled! That's the first thing I thought when I saw the post....they unrolled 24 rolls of toiletpaper! haha.