We were invited to a friend's house for a small Halloween party. Well, I thought it was going to be small, but this lady goes all out! Jack was in school, but Anna, Sam, and I had a great time! The kids started out with a bones hunt (similar to Easter egg hunt), then moved on to pumpkin bowling, musical chairs, and pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern. I tried to take lots of pictures, but when I wear Sam strapped to my chest, he jostles me around and most of my pictures turn out blurry.
Anna on the bones hunt (they were little rubber skeletons and she loved them).


She just loves Jonas!

Pumpkin bowling. She never quite got the hang of it, but she won a prize anyway.

Modeling her prize. She would not take these glasses off! She looks mad because I stopped swinging her so I could get a picture.

Musical chairs.

These kids were just a bit too young for this game. They weren't really sure what to do . . .

and this is what they looked like when they got out. My girl was the first one and right after I took this pitiful picture, she started to cry.

Meanwhile, the game continued and once the kids realized chairs were missing after each turn, they started carrying their chairs when the music turned on! It was hysterical!

I showed Anna the "special" chairs (the ones taken away from the game) and once she sat down there, she quickly recovered.

We had so much fun playing with friends and eating lots of yummy food!
Thanks, JoAnn!
1 comment:
Anna's glasses remind me of some doggles I saw once upon a time . Cute ! And I love that BIG Sam smile with drool.
Post a Comment