A couple days later, I found him picking up the princesses (by the head!) with his toy pliers and putting them into the back of a dump truck. He happily played with that for at least 20 minutes! Probably not what the creators of this book set had in mind, but it works for us!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Princess Fun
Anna got the cutest book for her birthday. It's a board book about all of the Disney princesses and it came with small figurines. Each of the six princesses are included as well as another character form the story (Ariel & Flounder, Belle & Mrs. Potts, etc.). The other day I heard Jack roaring loudly and it sounded like a huge commotion, despite the fact that he was playing by himself. When I walked in, I overheard, "ROARRRRR . . . I'm gonna get you fish!" He had Jasmine's tiger (can't remember the name) chasing after Flounder and all the princesses were screaming and running away!
A couple days later, I found him picking up the princesses (by the head!) with his toy pliers and putting them into the back of a dump truck. He happily played with that for at least 20 minutes! Probably not what the creators of this book set had in mind, but it works for us!

A couple days later, I found him picking up the princesses (by the head!) with his toy pliers and putting them into the back of a dump truck. He happily played with that for at least 20 minutes! Probably not what the creators of this book set had in mind, but it works for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment