Some of these pictures were taken a couple weeks ago when the kids dressed up for the first time and some of them were taken tonight before trick-or-treating.
This was Anna's first time in her costume and she was too busy checking it out to look at the camera for pictures.

3 comments:
You are really creative!! That looks great. Mad dressed in Oshkosh overalls, conductor hat, scarf, and boots at three. I've always wanted to make costumes- but never have! They all look great.
PRECIOUS PICTURES!!!!!! Love to all.
Charlotte & Al
Oh my word, they are cute!
Thank you for your comment, Megan. I'm the same way - love a schedule, love to know what to expect. That's why I love Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child so much. It is 100% accurate as far as telling you what your child needs at what stages. Every month it is dead-on with Henry.
Anyway, thank you again! :)
Post a Comment