Friday, October 9, 2009
Two
She's two. I have no idea how that happened, but it did. Our spunky girl is growing up so quickly. She tries to do everything her brother does, and she's usually pretty good at it! She talks up a storm, speaking in full sentences, and most of the time we understand everything she says (except for her prayers at bed time - she will talk forever and we only catch a few words here and there). Ironically enough, the two things I hear her say the most are: "I do it by myself!" and "I need some help please Mommy." She's becoming extremely independent and gets so frustrated when she can't do everything without help. She has a firm idea about what she wants to wear, so some days it's a pretty interesting combination (though honestly, if we're going in public, I try to encourage her to at least choose something that matches). She loves to sing the ABC's and can count to 10 (she usually leaves out 8). She's really starting to get into baby dolls these days. She feeds them, rocks them, and puts them in Sam's swing, exersaucer, bouncy seat, etc. She loves to watch the Wiggles, but I think she enjoys Jack's Thomas videos, too! We went to the doctor this week for her well-visit and she's 27 lbs and 33 inches tall. She got her flu shot while we were there and she didn't cry at all, though she did give the nurse a pretty nasty look! She's our tough kid, no doubt about it. We love her to pieces!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't you just love having a two-year-old girl?!
Post a Comment