I put on a coat and flip flops thinking I could take pictures from the porch, but my pj pants were way too thin and when my flip flopped feet sunk into the snow just on our porch I retreated back to the house. I did take a few pics from the upstairs window as I bundled up to head out and play.
Jack really wanted to make a snowman, but the snow was just too powdery and wouldn't stick, so they just walked around knocking snow off everything that was standing still.
We moved on to the front yard. I had to keep telling the kids to stop squealing so loudly because all of our neighbors either have no kids or grown children and probably wouldn't appreciate the early morning excitement coming from our yard.
Remember the view from yesterday? This is the same one. That dark spot in the middle is our dog running around like a wild thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment