Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

Well, I didn't believe it would happen, but it actually snowed here. It started this afternoon while the kids were napping and before I knew it, everything was covered. We watched from inside for a while and then decided to get out in it since I wasn't sure it would even snow enough to still be here tomorrow. Less than 6 hours later, it hasn't stopped snowing, and I'm pretty sure we will get to build a snowman tomorrow!

They had just woken up from naps and watched the snow from Sam's window.

Sam was more interested in sitting around being cute than in seeing the snow.


We finally got to go out in it!







It was snowing so hard! Less than 30 minutes after coming inside our footprints were gone.





The view from our house. I thought it was impressive at the time, but I just peeked outside and it's way more impressive now. But it's cold and dark so I'm not taking another picture. You will just have to take my word for it!



Poor Sam and Hank had to watch from inside.



Heading back inside.



We did make a tiny snowman, but they destroyed it before I could snap a picture. Jack is giddy about making a big snowman tomorrow. I sure hope the weather cooperates so he can get his wish!

No comments: