This little guy gets tubes in his ears tomorrow morning at 7:30. We would appreciate your prayers.
He had pre-op appointments both at the ENT's office and the hospital yesterday. I took all the kids to the ENT and they actually behaved pretty well. Of course, I let them play on the floor in the waiting room. (It's carpet so I just pretended that sick people don't come to the ENT and there are no germs on the floor.)
I tried to contain Sam in his stroller, and even though he's grinning behind that paci, he didn't stay happy there for long. I just let him get on the floor and eat the stroller wheels because I just pretended those don't have germs either.
When we got back to the exam room Anna and Jack each got a snack and an ipod to watch a movie of their choice. They thought is was a pretty sweet deal.
They did not go with me to the hospital for that appointment (because there are REAL germs there!), which was a huge blessing since we had to wait over an hour to see the pre-op nurse for less then 10 minutes. She took her lunch break while we were there waiting - lovely. Just hope it's not an indication of things to come. Will post an update when I can. Thanks for remembering our baby boy tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment