I walked into the room, and sure enough, he was stuck in the green chair. He loves to climb in it, and I guess it flipped backward. The arms were touching the wall, so he was trapped. As soon as he saw me, he grinned!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Green Chair
I was cooking dinner in the kitchen when I heard Sam fussing in the next room. I let him fuss for a few minutes (I could tell he was frustrated, not hurt) without checking on him. When he didn't stop, I finally called out to the other kids, "Why is Sam fussing?" Anna answered me, "He's stuck in the green chair!"
I walked into the room, and sure enough, he was stuck in the green chair. He loves to climb in it, and I guess it flipped backward. The arms were touching the wall, so he was trapped. As soon as he saw me, he grinned!
I walked into the room, and sure enough, he was stuck in the green chair. He loves to climb in it, and I guess it flipped backward. The arms were touching the wall, so he was trapped. As soon as he saw me, he grinned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This little boy is going to be every where!
Post a Comment