Monday, June 7, 2010

Days 5 & 6

Days 5 & 6 were pretty much just like all the others - and it was wonderful!




Sam face planted into the sand.




Making a giant race track.

I love how Sam is peering into the bucket here.




Jack was the official water boy, bringing Sam new buckets of water every couple minutes.

My sweet boys!


This is how Sam crawls when outside.

Day 6 is when Sam really got brave with the ocean.


Check out the expression on his face. He loves it!

Yep, he dunked his own face into the water!


Still fearless, even when being washed away.





This is the day Jack discovered the hose - and had a blast!

An attempt at a family photo before heading out to dinner. Apparently Marshall and I are the proud parents of two grouchy boys and a kitty cat!

3 comments:

natalie said...

All of these pictures are making me wish I was at the beach too. I love Anna's swimsuit. Where did you get the headband? Jack & Sam are also adorable as always!

Carly said...

Love it! Looks like you had a blast!

Meredith said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. We're going to Surfside soon too, and I can't wait. Henry LOVES the beach! I bet he and Sam would be good buds.

Also, so glad to see Jackie doing well! :)