Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Girl!

We have recently taken the bed rail off Anna's bed (mainly because it broke, but also because we want to fix it and give it to Sam). She's always been a wild sleeper and this is how I found her tonight when I went in to check on the kids. I have no idea how she ended up like this and how she didn't just slide right off!




And just for fun, this girl definitely has her own sense of style! This is what she chose to wear a few days ago. Thankfully we were not leaving the house on this day. Not sure why but she loves this hat. It's a baby hat that got put in their dress up clothes and she rediscovers it every now and then.


I can't believe my sassy girl will be three years old in just a few days!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She sleeps like I did. Heck I still move around a lot when I am sleeping.