Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rice Cereal

Sam got to taste rice cereal for the first time this evening. I usually wait until 5 months to introduce cereal to my babies, but people, I am desperate! This kid is nowhere near sleeping through the night (even though he's done it several times) and even though I think it's probably an old wives tale that it will actually help, we're trying it! Big boy made a mess but he seemed to like it and gobbled it down.

Check out Hank's nose in the bottom right . . . he's always around when food is out.


He looks like he hates it, but this was near the beginning when he didn't really know what was going on. He really seemed to enjoy it once he got the hang of the spoon.


1 comment:

natalie said...

I read that some breastfeeding moms give their babies a bottle of formula at bedtime to help them sleep through the night because formula isn't digested as quickly as breastmilk.