Friday, December 18, 2009

Panties

Look who's wearing "panties" today for the first time! Actually, they are cloth training pants and when I put them on her she said to me, "That's not panties. That's underwear!" We're calling them panties, though, and we're pushing on with potty training full steam ahead. The princess charts are hanging in the bathrooms, skittles and stickers are ready, so we will see what happens. I think she's ready. She's been talking about panties for a while now and asking to go potty, but I'm a little spoiled by how easy it was to train Jack, so I'm trying to be realistic since she's so much younger than he was when we trained him. Think about us today!


Oh, and she's also wearing her brother's shirt today (along with his old training pants). We just love sharing in this house!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hope you had a good day! I let EK run around with only a shirt on!! :)