Friday, December 25, 2009

Pictures Under the Tree

A couple days before Christmas, we decided to go see Santa at the mall. The kids either had lunch all over their clothes or still had pjs on (one had lunch all over his pjs that he was still wearing at noon!) so we had to change before going out in public. Jack decided he wanted to match Sam, and Anna actually picked out something that made it look like we tried to coordinate for Christmas so I took advantage of the photo opportunity!








As a side note, I have zero pictures from Santa because they won't let you take any with your own camera. The computer/printer started going crazy when we got near the font of the line so we decided to forego waiting for them to fix everything just so we could attempt a picture with Santa. We got to go ahead and let the kids sit in Santa's lap while the "elf" worked on fixing whatever was wrong. Jack walked right up and sat on his lap. Anna watched from the sidelines for a few minutes and then decided to sit on Santa's other knee. My kids actually sat on Santa's lap, and talked to him, and no tears were shed, and I don't even have a picture to prove it!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Nate was walking by as I was looking at this post and he said, "Those have got to be Marshall and Megan's kids!"

Megan said...

Funny!!!