At nine months Sam is:
- crawling everywhere- pulling up to his knees consistently and has made it all the way to his feet a few times
- less interested in baby food
- enjoying cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese pizza, and just plain cheese :)
- still nursing 4 times a day
- sporting 6 teeth (two bottom and four top)
- the proud owner of two new blue tubes, one in each ear
- just recovering from another ear infection (post tubes), but we actually caught it because of the tubes
- regressing with his sleep habits and over the past week has been waking between 5:30 - 6:30 (I just feed him and put him back to bed, but it throws the rest of our day off)
- into everything and his brother and sister are not loving it when he gets their toys
- still the happiest baby I know

3 comments:
I think I see Billy McAdams in this picture!!!:O)
6 teeth? Wow! He's definitely looking more like a toddler than a little baby now, but he's still adorable.
Wow are the kids growing! We have to get down there before they grow up, we have drs. apptmts almost every other day, hope that will be over soon and the weather will clear too. We love all of you and think of you daily. You all are very special to us! Always have been............... stay in touch, we are going to be OK and the DR has changed my medicine so I am doing better.........
We love you guys,
Papa & Gail
Post a Comment